Saturday, November 06, 2004

Now why do I blog...

I have always laughed at my friends who blog... I said blogging is for people who have nothing else better to do. Now here I am, writing my virgin blog.

It all started with me reading Saffron's blog which complains how "God forbid" her college is. I wasn't too horrid by the featured story but rather fascinated by the way she writes. And I wished to post her a comment; in order to do that, I have to sign up. I signed up.

I also wanted to tell her we share some favourites. Like God of Small Things, Memoir of Geisha, Pride and Prejudice...

Am using 8210.

Whether I would continue to blog, that is unknown...




3 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

I used to laugh at my friends who blog too. Hmm, I think laugh is not the correct word to use. More like, sniff disdainfully and then cackled at them for wasting their time writing angtsy teenage stuff.

Now I am one of them. Oh, the horror.

Your template is prettier than mine. :)

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

But you write better than I!
Maybe you should seriouslly consider writing a book. I'll buy. :)

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Peebs I dont recall you being up at 2:30am? You snuck out ah???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home