Sunday, May 20, 2007

Going places

Can't believe I have not been writing the way I used to. Not that my writing was interesting, but the changed was rather sudden. Also can't believe how much things changed since the beginning of this year, can't say it is not interesting! I have so much past events that I have not blogged. Like places that I have been for the past months.

Returning to Nairobi and Mombasa was as fun as the last trip. Met a few new interesting people. Rwanda is something else and staying in THE hotel obviously made the trip even more worth while! Never imagine Kigali will be such safe place though the genocide museum is disheartening and disturbing at the same time. Then the most interesting place is of course Dar Se Lam, particularly Zanzibar. :)

Next up: Karachi & Lahore!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home