Zeta Bar
I was invited to Mark's birthday party at this Zeta Bar in Hilton over the weekend. The theme of the party was oriental. So I had to go shopping for a bottom to match my modernised oriental top I bought from Shanghai. Kim and I went last minute shopping Saturday afternoon. Boy was it jammed or what!!! We wanted to turn in to BSC parking and the guard was stopping everyone from entering. And that had created a long queue all the way to the junction. We finally got in after a few attempts and discovered there were quite a lot of empty lots down at B3!
All fruitful though; I found the white linen bottom that I wanted and few other things.
We got stopped right before the entrance of Hilton parking and they were 3 or 4 security guards scanning the entire car including the bottom and the boot. Gee must be some orang kenamaan living there that night.
Well Hilton is Hilton afterall, nice and chic! Except the hanging chandelier right smack in the middle of the lobby looks a bit rude. I bet it is for some feng shui reason. Zeta bar was happening that nite. It was packed with good looking people including the blonde who was playing the sax.
It was nice to see everyone dressed up in either kung fu tops or cheongsum or something oriental at the party. So everyone sort of knew they belong to the same party. Nothing else is served except for Chivas and I managed to have 2 on the rock. I wanted to have more but they dragged me for a tour of Hilton and ended up having coffee at the cafe. Nothing to shout about the coffee but the kiwi tart and the cream brule were heavenly according to them.
After the tour and the cake cutting, someone suggested to go home and so we did. I didn't mind staying a little longer actually. :P
Kim promised we will go back there near future. Hooray!

1 Comments:
I did??? :) My student told me today that the Sudu Restaurant has a very good buffet. They even have a loyalty card where buy one get one free. Maybe I should subscribe to that. Would be worth it if we go there often enough.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home