Sentimental
On my drive to work this morning, I was listening to Il Divo's album. One of the songs is the French song that I love very much which was sung by Celine Dion before this. As I listened, my mind starting to wander off. It wandered back to those carefree days where I have less responsibilities. Where I was not so caught up with deadlines. Where life was not so routine.
I miss my study days. To be precise, I miss my study days in England. I don't know what it is, but I love those days. I used to walk around a lot if not on my bycle. During those walks, I discovered lots of scenic paths and it was enjoyable to walk. Instead of walking, I drive to everywhere now even for a short distance and always look for a car park nearest to the entrance. That contribute to the facts why I have been putting on weights.
I was thinking how nice if I could just leave evething here and go! My offer to do a PhD in Finland still stands. It would be nice if I can go. Not that I am unhappy here, I am contented. I do enjoy now. I guess I'm just having this nostalgia feeling. People say what you do not have is what you want the most. How very true! And perhaps it is just that the Christmas spirit is kicking in plus the year is coming to an end. I was watching all the comedies shows on StarWorld last night and there were all talking about Christmas and that instantly put me on the seasonal spirit. Not that I am not already in, well just more so now. :)
I hope next year will be a better year. Betterer than this year. ;) I want us to be able to try new things and taste life in a different way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home