Losing Wisdom
One of my greatest fears is finally happening... :( going to the dentist! Yes I am afraid of going to the dentist. Just the thought of sitting in that icy cold chair and the sound of the machine and the smell is enough to turn me off! But I don't think I can run away this time. My last wisdom tooth has been giving me problem. My left cheek swollen up like a pau and it was so painful that some nights I can't sleep. This recent time was the worst! Usually the pain will subside after one or two days, but this time it lasted 5 days, by then I cannot tahan already and went to see the dentist. The dentist advised me to perform a small surgery to pull the tooth out.
I'm returning to the dentist this week to take an X-ray and to decide whether to pull or not to pull. I still have this small swell at the side.
Such nuisance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home