Thursday, November 24, 2005

Dinner

I attended a business dinner last night at PJ Hilton. It is a yearly dinner that we attend. However, there were only four of us attended last night and we had a whole table to ourselves. So pathetic! I think there were all together about 15 tables or so and not all are full surprisingly. There were lots of performances by some schools. I particularly like the one performed by students from a art school in KK. There are four members in the group; 2 on guitars, 1 on chinese violin and 1 on the kadazan type of pipe thingy which I don't know the name. They are very talented musician! Food is good but imagine 4 eating for 10! We didn't want to waste foods la.

One reward from attending the dinner was the bounding among the few of us which is important for me to carry out future tasks in the company. At least I hope that would be the case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home