Monday, November 21, 2005

Movies

Last week, we watched 2 movies for consecutively 2 evenings. Machinist on Wednesday and Harry Potter on Thursday. I have been wanting to watch Machinist ever since I read several good reviews about it and I know it is not one of those main stream movies. The more I want to watch it. After much cajoling and threathening, someone finally went to buy the tickets and so we watched! Well, anyone who had watched the movie would be fascinated by how skinny Christian Bale became in the movie and then buffed up again for Batman Return. Simply amazing! There was one comment that I heard was the movie was predictable but yet not predictable. I totally agree with that statement!

We actually got the tickets for the first day showing of Harry Potter. The long awaited Harry Potter! I didn't get dissapointed with this one, in fact this is one of the more exciting one! I like the underwater scene where Harry has got those fins and flipper feet. So cute! I heard over the radio today that Daniel is officially the richest teenager in Britian after beating Charlotte Church. He is worth 23 million pounds and Charlotte 10 million! Geez... how to spend all those money?! A lot of people are criticising on the missing details in the movie since there's the time factor; but am quite happy with all the special effects. For me, the story became more alive now that I have the visual to match with. I can't wait for the next movie and the last book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home