Conked
I came in to the office this morning and as usual switched on my PC and while waiting for it to boot up, I went to the pantry to have breakfast. When I was done with my breakfast, came back to my seat and everything has been loaded nicely. So it seems. I tried to move the mouse but I can't find the cursor. Thinking I have a problem with the mouse, I tried using the keyboard. Even the keyboard is dead! Then I realised my screen had frozen! Not clickable, not moveable, just can't do anything. I have only one choice i.e. to reboot. I did that but this time worse nothing was appearing on the screen. I tried unplugging and switching back on again, I tried all sorts and finally gave up. They took my PC away and later confirmed that the motherboard is konked. They think. Luckly I can recover all my data. They gave me a temporary PC to use while the other is being fixed.
I spent the better half of the morning playing game on my PDA. No PC, can't do work!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home