Counterfeit
Depeche Mode is one of my all time favourite bands. It is my favourite not just because I like listening to their songs but listening to them bring back memories. I pratically grew up listening to them. I get a lot of influence from my brother as far as my taste in music goes. He and I we used to lye on the same bed listening to Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, A Ha, The Cure, Japan and many others.We were just talking about DM's latest album "Playing The Angel" over the MSN. According to him, it is one of their best since the last one. We didn't like the previous one that much. Sot had downloaded the album for me long time ago but we didn't get around burning it and listening to it. Since my brother mentioned it, so I decided to listen to it now. While listening, I suddenly recall one of their members, Martin Gore had a single long long time ago and I remember I used to loveeeeee that single. We didn't have CD then only cassette and it got spoiled after a while. Since then I had never listened to that single anymore. I got all excited and went crazy searching for that single in the net. The problem was I couldn't remember the album name at all! Panic! Anyhow, thanks to the wonder of the internet, I searched through the arhieve files and finally found the album! It is call "The Counterfeit". I know it is the one based on the songs. I particularly remember 2 of the songs namely "The motherless child" and "Never turn your back on mother earth". I am so thrill that I found the album! I can't wait for it to be downloaded and listen to it again. I don't think I can get it from the shops anymore unless if I want to buy it from Amazon but they only have the EP copy I think.
Such happiness. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home