Dusk
I always dislike being outside during dusk like around 7p.m. though at times the sunset can be breathtakingly beautiful. I dislike times when the day is winding down and it is half bright and half dark. I remember during my secondary school, I used to cycle to school and I stayed back at school quite a lot practising dance or whatever that we need to do. I usually will be on my way home when the sky is getting dark and I will paddled very fast and my heart would just want to be home. Part of the reasons of course was also because I know the whole family will be waiting for me to be home so dinner can be served. It is my home custom that we won't eat till everyone is home. I don't like that "I want to be home" feeling.
I got that feeling again this evening driving home in that getting dark sky...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home