Peculiarity
I have a couple of habits even I myself think there are rather peculiar:
- You see we have a front grill to the apartment which is no big deal everyone's apartment or house has one. The thing is whenever I come home and when I need to lock it back again, I always get this feeling that I am being chased by a monster and so I need to lock the grill fast! Sometimes I even go to the extent of looking out after locking just to be sure that there's no such thing as monster! Siao right?!
- I have to pass the toll everyday on the way to and from work. So I use the Touch n' Go
card. A lot of shopping complexes' carpark now do accept the card to pay the fees but you might need to pay an extra 10 cents or 15 cents. I refuse to use the card eventhough it is more convenient simply because I don't like the balance of my card to be in the cents denomination such as 16.60. I like it to be 16 instead. Peculiar or not?
I'm quite sure I have more than just 2 peculiar habits but I can't think of any now. I think 2 are enough to kill.
Oh btw, I find the word peculiar peculiarly interesting!

2 Comments:
Hehe you do have some strange habits yes. But the monster thing is really very tilly-goo!
I have no idea why I would think like that. Paranoia I guess...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home