Detached Soul
I had a strange experience this morning. I was driving to work and it was drizzling and so the traffic was bad. We were basically bumper to bumper. I was following the car infront of me with a safe distance and was listening to Sheila on 7. Next to my lane there was this cement mixer truck. At one point, I was stataionary and my foot was on the break; then the next lane i.e. the truck started to move forward and I felt like I was moving too and I panic! I kept pressing on my break very hard thinking that I would bang into the car infront! I know it is normal to feel that you are also moving when the car next to you start to move; but I felt it so real!!! I reckon it was because I was not 100% focus on the road; as usual my mind had wandered off. My soul was not with my body for that few split seconds.
It was quite scarry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home