Birds of the same feather flock together?
I was sitting down waiting for Sot to buy the veg burger at McDonald last night and I was watching everyone that walked past me to kill time. I saw 2 teenage girls maybe about 19 years old walking past. They were very similar in the way they dressed up. Both were wearing a sleeveless cut-in black top with a pair of low rise jeans. They were both wearing big hoop earrings and both tied up their hair. Pretty interesting isn't it? Then soon after 3 aunties walked in, also dressed similarly. These 3 aunties were in their low-rise jeans as well and because there were not as slim as the previous 2 so the aesthetic level went down a great deal. Well so low that it can see the butt crack, not very nice right! They were both wearing an aunty top and with heavy make-up. I thought that would be it but NO... another group of girls walked in! There were about 5 of them and all were wearing a white top match with either khaki or jeans. Also, all of them had this little string with a cute character at the end (like those you hang on your handphone) hanging out from their trousers' pockets!
That makes me wonder how people would perceive me and my group of friends when we go out together. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home