Crime Prevention

Ya that is the conference that I attended this morning. I was only there for the launch hoping to see the red-lip minister but as I had predicted, he wasn't there. Oh nevermind. However, I was surprised at the turned out, almost 600 participants! Good thing that I arrived earlier. This time we were at Crown Princess and of course it is nothing like Mandarin. The whole place was packed with people and it was difficult to move around. No there were no dim sum nor bone.
Among the attendees were the police officers, lawyers, officers from the jail, IPTA, NGOs and others. Quite an impressive speakers list. The drive was quite smooth all the way since I came out earlier but I wasn't sure of the hotel and missed my turning. You know how KL road is so I had to drove a long way before I can turned back. Somemore had to force my way to cross to the other side of the road.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home