Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This and that...

Ah I just feel like blogging but has got no any particular topics to blog about... so I'm just gonna blaaaaaaa...

I'm in a good mood today because I slept like a baby last nite which I was not able to the previous night. It was just too hot the other night, unlike the cooling last night after the heavy rain in the afternoon. I was all wrapped up in my duvet when I was woken up to my haveanicedayahead hug in the morning. And I so didn't want to get uppppp... but what to do have to cari makan. No I am nothing like the image here... and I'm definately no angel. :)

Because I am in such a mood, I came in and decided to edit my template. I added my current reading list and the album that I am currently fond of listening. Not too bad eh. I am still gonna change some of the settings like the font. The current font is a bit too serious for my taste. I want to put up some nice picture on my banner; wait till I figured the way to do it.

I have to go for yet another conference this Friday. Another boring session but no choice have to show face a bit. A price that come with the upgrade. At least I get to meet the red-lip minister if he decided to turn up and not to send his comrade. Then again not like I'm a big fan of his; aiya saja la.

I think my good mood is partly contributed by the fact that I'm going away to Bangkok this weekend! Yipee!!! I can see some wats, drink tomyam and buy more things! I heard shopping there can go crazy! Can't wait! My colleauge said I can always "bang-kok" here and why bother travelling to Thailand. "Dirty old man" Some people just don't understand the concept of having variaties in life.

Lately I have bought so many new skirts. Once I wasn't able to find any nice skirts to buy and now I am so keen on the latest fashion. The current fashion deals with lots of laces, soft fabrics and very bohemian. I like! The in colour is purple! I bought a really feminine skirt last Sunday but it is so prettyyyyy! It is a purple skirt with lace as hem; floral and soft and comfortable to wear. Just as well that I have this purple datin-ish bracelet that I haven't worn since I got it last Christmas as present and now it has a role to play! My colleagues were touching my skirt so they can feel and admire closely. HEHheheee...

3 Comments:

At 5:45 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

EeeeeEEEeeeee howcome got pic of you sleeping on the web? I like your new layout!

 
At 5:54 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

You siao ah??? Since when I developed wings???

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Got wings ka? Didnt notice... haha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home