Thursday, September 08, 2005

Semangat

After recovering from my flu, I sort of regained some extra energy and have been active the whole week! I mean work is always busy but this week I kinda looking forward to work and also catching up with some backlogs. I guess that's a good thing.

I was away from work 2 days as well; one is to attend an exhibition and the other day was to attend the scholarship presentation ceremony at Eastin Hotel. We are giving out about 11 scholarships this year. Didn't expect the 2 bosses were going as well! This is not a very good pic, I took it with my PDA.

I have to admit that it feels good to have settled a few things and keep to schedule.

Next week is going to be a busy week too. I just came to know that I am going for a conference with both of my bosses! It is going to be a 2 and a half days conference starting with a gala dinner. Usually I do welcome a few days away from the office but for once I rather stay back to finish off with works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home