Monday, August 22, 2005

Bone China

I went to Parkson last weekend to check out the bone china... bloody hell, nothing less than a thousand. A couple set will cost about 300!!! Sot said if I buy a set, then I would need a separate cabinet to store them and that I probably need a special detergent to wash them. And we all have to be extra careful while sipping in them. Conclusion is it's not worth buying.

Sour grapes I say. :P

3 Comments:

At 8:24 AM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Thats why its always nice to patronise a proper tea house now and then. You get to enjoy the fine bone china without the tension of breakage :) I suppose if I had a nice house with a charming patio or porch where I can sip tea then I wouldn't mind having the china to match.

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger Pebbles said...

Ya I guess going to the tea house is as much as I can afford! For now... hhehehe

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger Saffron said...

walaueh, buy liao also won't use, keep in cupboard and look pretty only. :p

I miss you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home