Tuesday, August 09, 2005

City of Haze


The city of KL has been in the haze for the past week and especially so today. The visibility is rather bad. Not only it is hazy, you can also smell it! Seem like it happens every year now without fail. I think we all gonna die young sucking in all the filthy air.

I took this picture on the way home from KLCC last Sunday. Talking about that, reminds me how horrendous the traffic was that Sunday. Cars were waiting in line to go into KLCC carpark. Many were going to the KL Convention Center where the PC Fair was held. It was just so crazy. I couldn't stand any longer than half an hour before I demanded to go home.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Yah its so smoky you can hang a piece of sashimi out the window and have smoked salmon for breakfast! Today is not as bad as yesterday tho... I think.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home