Spaghetti
Guess what! I didn't have to cook tonight because someone did instead. Due to some constraints, it is rather limited of the choices that we can have for dinner. Or rather not can have, but can cook. I am so dead now for writing that. :P The safest would be spaghetti! I have to admit that the result was very satisfactory, I had a big plate of it. It tasted extra delicious because I didn't need to cook and to wash. Let me see... it had sausages, minced beef and minced pork I think, carrots, lots of onions and some peppers. Though I can't see any remnant of the peppers and onions when we were eating it.Say can you cook again tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and the day after tomorrow after tomorrow... ???? *grin*

1 Comments:
Wahhhh I wannnnn!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home