Chocolate Dipped Fingers
Since we have to send the parents to Shang for a wedding dinner last Saturday, we decided to have the buffet dinner at the Lemon Garden. They serve wide range of cuisines there; Chinese, Malay and also Western. I attacked the fresh prawns, the only complain is the peeling part but I got someone to do it for me. *grin* I had a lot of salmon sashimi too; fresh and juicy! I am not a big eater but I do eat a little of everything and tried to avoid eating food like rice or bread that can fill one up very quickly. Of course the main attraction is the chocolate fountain! Literally a fountain with warm chocolate flowing down from it! You can either dip with strawberries, waffle, or anything that you fancy dipping in with! It was like heaven! Not like I had a lot of it coz I was so stuffed by the time I got to the dissert part.Notice the decor of the restaurant from the picture. They have this big aquarium filled with different types of fishes and then they covered it up only left with round open windows. Pretty neat eh! There were a few kids running and screaming around that night. It was a miracle that nothing was broken that night!
We completed the buffet with a cup of coffee each.

1 Comments:
I very charm. When I go to a buffet like that my stomach shrinks with anxiety cos too many choices and I cannot eat a lot. So tak laku. I wish I could have smuggled out some of those yummy olive-tomato breads for breakfast the next day!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home