Saturday, July 09, 2005

Sequel

I have just finish reading the sequel of The Chosen, The Promise. It didn't dissapoint me, it was as good as the first book! I couldn't get enough of it. I was in a dilemma while reading. On one hand, I wanted to read as fast as I can so I know the ending of the story. On another hand, I want to take as long as I could because I want to savor every single word. Now that I have finished reading, I am kinda lost, I don't know what to do and I sort of miss the characters. I miss reading how Reuvan would alter the text in Talmud in order to undestand the meaning of it. How Rav Kalman was so bewildered of the way he altered and interpreted the passages. I was totally being absorded into the story and got entangled with the characters. I was in awed of how smart the two young men are. Isn't it strange when a book can do that to you?



1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Read it again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home