Blogger World
Of late, the blogger world seem to have expanded and "suddenly" getting lots of attention from the public. There were some sagas going on as well. Out of no way everyone seem to have an opinion to share, a piece of mind to say.
As a matter of fact, I find that a lot of blogs are very creatively written. I never knew there are so many talented writers out there. Not just the writing style, but the creativity that is shown through the blogs. I guess this blogger world has given a lot of chances to people to write either professionally or as a form of therapy perhaps. It opens up a channel for people to re-direct their energy and in turn I hope it will bring down the suicide rate or even the crime rate! Maybe.
It also provides a view to a person's soul as the blogs are usually written very personally. Imagine a parent now can understand a child's inner feeling better now. A husband can understand a wife better. Sometimes it is easier to express through writing than doing it verbally.
Not a bad thing I guess.
And I, will rather remain underground.

1 Comments:
Many of them write very well about absolutely nothing! Its like a personalised manifestation of the content on the internet.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home