Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Multi-tasking

I was in one of the cubicles in the toilet earlier on minding my own business; and I over heard someone was having a phone conversation next to me. That's quite disgusting don't you think?! I mean imagine someone is either pee-ing or poo-ing while talking to you. Ewwww......

The worst is if it happens to be 2 lovers talking to each other; shhhhh..... (*pee-ing sound) and then trying to be so sweet and say "I love you darling" .... salah rite?! :P Let's bring our imagination to a higher level to someone who is poo-ing instead ... hehehehee.... I shall leave it to each individual to imagine. :)

2 Comments:

At 3:42 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

I am one of those unfortunate people who rarely go to the office toilet but when I do in all probability the phone will ring. I dont like talking on the phone in a toilet but tak kan la you gonna let the thing ring? If hang up oso the caller might get offended. Susahness.

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

Choy, you can always reject the call and call that person after finishing your business!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home