Saturday, May 28, 2005

Handsome Pakistani Man

I picked ma & pa up from the station and we were on our way to Pudu. As we were driving past Pudu Bus Station, and if you are a regular there, you know how congested that place is with cars parking at the side of the road pratically taking up one lane. I wasn't going very fast (I couldn't anyway), I saw this man crossing the road and I was wondering whether he sees me coming or not. Before I know it, I got my answer, no he didn't see me coming and I knocked him!!! Luckly he was only knocked by my side mirror but the noise was so loud that I thought I have knocked him serious! I wasn't shocked but my parents went pucat! I think that tall fair Pakistani man also got a shocked. He was just standing there motionless. I don't think he is injured though cos I saw him cursing at me after his initial shock. Maybe I should have told him that a person should look left and right to make sure there's no cars coming before crossing the road.

Later on I relate the story to Sotong and the fella still got the cheek to laugh at me saying I have done the country good since the government is discouraging good looking Pakistani men from working here! Perhaps I would later appear on the frontpage of Pakistan's newspaper "Beware of Malaysian's Drivers, stop going there!". Hey maybe I did help the government afterall. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home