Thursday, May 26, 2005

Wrong Foot

I had a bad day at work today. Firstly early this morning while I was still in the bathroom getting ready to work, my phone rang. No big deal I will get it later. But the damn phone won't stop ringing or should I say the damn fella won't quit calling! I mean a normal person would either leave a voice message or a SMS or the sensible thing to do is to wait for a while before dialling again. Instead he kept on calling non stop; one call after another; I counted later I had 9 missed calls. He only stopped after I finally able to pick up the phone. The reason of the call (which I knew even before speaking to him) was that he is unable to come in to the office today due to stomach upset. Big deal! Not a matter of live and death, could have just leave a message instead of polluting my place with the annoying ringing sound!

Secondly, the same individual again. He said he is coming in the afternoon to take his class. He didn't turn up. And no call to inform anyone at all. We had to cancel his class last minute. What kind of a behaviour is that???

Thirdly, one of the GLs arranged a meeting which required my attendance but never check with me beforehand of my availability. Then blame me for not able to attend! I gave him a piece of my mind!

But at least I am looking forward to tonight, Sotong janji to take me to Burger King! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home