PV
I have been updating this blog for the last 6 months! Wow, half a year! Didn't think I would last this long really! I started writing not because I like writing but because I'm curious to find out where this blogger world would bring me to. At the same time, I have also developed the habit of reading blogs. I write mostly to self entertained and I guess it also serves as a diary where I can write down my current state of mind. I have never expect any readers and that was why I never advertise the existance of this blog. I am a private person though I don't mind if people happened to be stumbled upon it and start reading.
I was reading an article in Newsweek today talking about the blogger world in Japan. Apparently the bloggers there are more concern of the page view (PV) than actually writing/reading it. The author also a blogger himself admits that he spent more time thinking of how to increase traffic in his blog rather than writing a good blog. He has incorporated all the "gadgets" like trackbacks and what not in order to find out the PV of his blog and decorated his blog with colourful buttons in order to boost traffic! They are also very concern of ranking and would visit each other site just to give them a few extra PV's.
Whatever it is, I still won't take my blog any further than what it is now.

1 Comments:
This is probably a good time to reveal myself, a passive reader at your blog for a while. Not that i was intentionally keeping silent to monitor your posts or anything.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home