Pearl Necklace
Look look look what I have bought for myself! Well I didn't really pay for all of it... I have been wearing it to work and Gee and Seet said it is so not me to be wearing a pearl necklace. Salah. Not my image. Hey I never knew I have an image! :P
They are right though; it is not my style to be wearing pearls. I don't know why I starting to wear these pearly things, I guess it is all because of change in taste. Anyhow who can resist good looking things! I used to wear a pearl pendant with a black suede thong. That was my cheap imitation of T&Co. And then I noticed lots of young women are starting to wear pearl necklace which usually is an older woman's accessory. I thought it looks elegant. I happened to walk past this stall selling only pearls in BSC last weekend and my itchy hands picked one up to try it on myself. I liked how I look and therefore I bought it.
I think I want to buy the pearl bracelet too.



2 Comments:
Your friends are right. That is so not you. :D
Take a pic of yourself and show me sometime.
Hhahahaa you think so too?! Hmmm... ok we shall come out soon and I will show you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home