Because...
I know I am in one of my happiest time ever because...
you take the trouble to warm up the milk for my coffee knowing that I prefer to have warm milk with my coffee...
you take all my nonsense with a loving smile...
you are so patient and never get angry with me even when I snap at you...
you always take the trouble to surprise me with gifts...
you bought me Christmas crackers with gifts hidden inside that you have gone around hunting for me even if it means you have to go in to women assessories' shops...
you bring out the manja-ness in me and you indulge me to the max...
you would watch those HK series with me even you don't understand a thing...
you would sit down and wait for me to shop around for hours without a complaint...
I'm glad to have you in my life... :)

1 Comments:
That is some great love affair you're having :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home