Updates
Well the graduation ran very smoothly once again. I did alright, got all the names correctly pronounced. I think I did one or two mis-pronounced, but I don't think anyone noticed it except for that person and the immediate family members.
After we feasted, we adjourned to the Bier Keller opposite. They ran out of my favourite so I have to settle for BitBurger, not too bad either. This time Melina joined us and she is a load of fun. She was making Nic so embarrassed by commenting how cute his butt is! He does have a cute butt later I checked and confirmed. That woman sure did make the men blushed. I was also surprised at how sharp she is. Despite of her being new to the company, she has already figured out who is who and what they are. I mean what they really are. Smart woman.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home