Rant
I had a bad Friday at work last week. Things just weren't moving smoothly but I could not say it was unanticipated, I knew it was coming. I don't think I could have avoided it because it required more than just my effort. In fact, earlier last week, I had a chat with the other GLs regarding the similar issues. It was my sole attempt to avoid the unpleasant which was proven to be ineffective. Looking at the positive side of things, the chat that we had at least helped in woken some people up from the illusion that things are fine. I am the youngest in the group and the least experience in terms of politics and industrial wise; but then how come I was the one who was ringing the alarm and not the more experienced ones? If only all of us could put in just 1% more effort that we are now, things will get better.
I rarely get stress at work but on that Friday night my mind was stuffed. I think I snapped at innocent people. Thank goodness we have that weekend and I went back home. Home therapy. The best. The most effective.
And I'm back!

2 Comments:
What you need is NEW BLOOD!!!! Down with the old! In with the new! I think some people may feel a managerial position in the education field is not as important as the same position in industry. Hence their tidak apa attitude.
Mind you, I am the OLD BLOOD!!!! Older than the experienced. :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home