Satisfying Read
I have just finished reading The Chosen by Chaim Potok. It was such a satisfying read! It is so well written. So good that I had to have the sequel of it, The Promise. I literally could not put the book down and had to finish reading. I was reading the book very carefully and slowly, savoring each word and each phrase as someone has put it. The characters are very vividly described and it is no surprise that you get suck in to the story easily. It tells the story of the great love of two fathers have for their sons. They have brought up the kids in a very different methods; infact the methods were of two extreme ends. Potok obviously was a very engaging writer and I wish I had discovered him earlier. I have already started reading one of his other books, Old Men at Midnight which is equally captivating.


2 Comments:
Toldja!
Yes you are a genious! :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home