Piggy
I was feeling a little sleepy last night right after dinner and so I went lying down on the bad thinking I will take a 5 minutes break. Of course I didn't just sleep 5 minutes, I dozed off completely and only woken up 45 minutes after that. By then I was too sleepy to wake up and so I went on sleeping since I was encouraged to do so. :P I didn't get up till 8 this morning meaning I have had a 11 solid hours of sleep!
This morning when I woke up, my eyes were puffed because of too much of sleep and I had a bad hair day because I slept while my hair was still damped.
But I'm still happy coz I had enough sleep! *grin* and yes I'm a pig! Anyone who has watched Madacascar, yes I'm like that giraffe. I sleep anywhere, anyhow at all time. I take that as my blessing. :)

1 Comments:
GEE-GAW
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home