A Certain Type of People
It never fails to amaze me whenever I discovered a certain traits in people. The theory of you can never judge a book by its cover is being proven once more. I also begin to believe the statement that says it doesn't pay to be nice. I reckon it all boils down to getting that personal goal of each individual. I can live with that. What I cannot live with is the sneakiness that creep in while the process is taking place. There is no basic courtesy for in fears that the personal goal would be jeopadised. When being questioned, the display of an innocent face will do the trick.

Therefore, can I conclude that it is a blessing to be born with a naturally innocent face?

1 Comments:
Like me ah? I got an innochent face but not sneaky at all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home