Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dumb Blonde

I feel the urge to explain my new found ambition to be a dumb blonde. I wanted to be one after watching Cameron Diaz on Oprah Prime Time. I never knew she is so capable to be one. The things that she said, the way she twirl her hair around her fingers ... oh my goodness! Well she is blonde and she is a millionaire so the dumb part I am not so sure. However that is the most important point that had me converted.

You have to admit that being pretty will help one to achieve better; you get better treatments everywhere you go! People give you more chances in whatever you do. All you need to do is to smile and to flutter your eye lashes! I don't even mind to be a little dumb for that. :P

After all is said, I think if someone asks me do I want to be smart and ugly or dumb and pretty... I probably will go for smart and ugly. Urghhhhh................

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

You also got that sort of power mah. You just have to give your smallgirl-face look and will usually get your way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home