Multicultural Night
In conjunction with Hari Merdeka, we had a multicultural night last Friday. This is the second year we are doing the same thing. We printed about 500 tickets and all are sold out
! In fact many people are still looking for tickets down to the last minute! Anyway, the admission is free; the ticket is for door gifts redemption and a chance for lucky draw. I was chatting with Sam at about 5 plus and asked her casually whether she wants to come along and surprisingly she said yes. She even joined in the spirit and dressed in Vietnamese custome, how cute!There are many performances this year. It started alright but it got boring in the middle with the lengthy sketch. Boss came later and asked me to sit besides him; his intention was to tell me that the show is a little too draggy which I agree. People were starting to go home when the sketch was getting too boring.
All performances finally over at about 10:30 and the dance floor was then opened. All in all I think given the experience, it could have been done much better. However, I think efforts have been put in; these people are also very busy with their final projects and what not.

1 Comments:
It was Bollywood night with one Olek Mayang thrown in.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home