Spur of the Moment
Before the start of the multicultural night, Gee suggested to go for tani and we all agreed. So Gee, Roger, RKK and I marched on to a pub in Sri Petaling. I decided to go for some beers instead of my usual since it was a hot night. As usual, we started gossiping about what is happening around the office. At one point, I was a little feddup with our topic of conversation, I decided to take matter to my own hand and changed the topic. Out of no way, I started asking them "If you are given 3 wishes, what would it be?". And that got everyone attention and started thinking. Roger said he wants to be a poet and RKK just wants to be happy. I think I said I want to be a dumb blonde. After a considerably long discussion, I didn't let go and asked another question, "If you know you gonna die tomorrow, what would you do now?". Need not say more, that got everyone into deep conversation again!We really had a lot of fun that 2 hours. Laughed and giggled. It was totally un-plan and it turned out well. We have been saying for a while now that we would go out for a tani session but tak jadi due to one reason or another. I was really high too though I only had like 2 glasses of Calsberg. I was walking on clouds on the way out and back to the office.
The loud music sober me up quickly enough. We missed a few performances but I am sure that nobody regrets.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home