Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sunday

What a lazy Sunday I had today! Got up at about 11a.m. with a spliting headache. It was so difficult to drag myself up. Actually lately it has been difficult to get up in the morning and I have been late to work. If not for the Time's book sale, I won't had gotten up yet.

Then we picked Su and Uncle Tan up for lunch. We went to this nyonya restaurant somewhere in uptown. We ordered quite a bit; asam fish, pong teh chicken, top hats, otak-otak, four angles beans and asam prawns! I didn't realised we ordered that much till the dishes arrived! But boy the dishes were delicious and super spicy! Sot and Uncle Tan were sweating like crazy! I even had a second helping of rice! Yummy!

After lunch we proceeded to Times. I saw a lot of same books there were on sale the last time. I bought a few books plus the one that I wanted to buy for a long time, "Reading Lolita in Tehran". It is not exactly cheap, cost me RM33 but cheaper than in other bookshops. I hope it will a good read. I was hoping to find some Stephen King's but no luck.

Oh by the way, my headache is gone completely by the time I was done with books shopping! The best medicine!

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Am sure Su was sweating under her tudung as well! It was so jalapeno hot!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home