Monday, August 29, 2005

Complexities!

I was talking to gal last night and the conversation went on about what I was doing at that time. I told her I was reading some blogs and we went on talking about blogs. While talking, I just realised she would be the one person that should blogged!

Because:
- She is opinionated
- She is complex
- but yet simple
- She has a flair for writing (I think!)
- She needs a motor to let out her thoughts and what else blogs are perfect for her!
- She is at a turning point of her life at the moment so sure she will have things to blog about
- She is a philosopher

She didn't need much persuasion before signing up and created her first post!

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM , Blogger che cosa hai suc'cesso? said...

u mean i suffer from verbal "lau sai". it means i just write whatever that cross my mind.thats what i've been told. is good nevertheless.
tak ada flair but just like to be one . keke

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home