Cinderella Man
We went to watch Cinderella Man last nite and boy was it bloody! I meant red raw blood streaming down from the faces that were punched! I am not a big fan of boxing but this is definately worth a watch. Russel Crowe and Renee Zellweger were fantastic in the movie! They were excellent in their acting. To quote Su, Russel is so jantan! hehheee... and confirmed that Renee can do more than just Bridget Jones. I particularly like the setting; the America in 1930's ; the costume; the hairstyle; the bright red lipstick; the hat; the dust; the poor and the rich. The story is about being determined and not to lose your value however difficult the time may be. The movie is set during the period of Great Depression.I no doubt enjoyed the movie though was so frustrated with the drive to One Utama. That place was jammed packed last nite with cars being parked everywhere! The whole place was like a huge carpark. Cars were parked on both sides of the road and that further worsen the already teruk traffic situation. What usually would only take 15 minutes to arrive took 45 minutes last night! I think it was because JJ was having members sales! When we were finally in the carpark and there was no parking space! We had to circulate a couple of times before spotting one vacant lot. The jam started on my way home from office though; unusually jammed up all the way from the toll.
The Malaysia Sales Carnival is just overed so I cannot figured out why JJ needs another sales so soon and I heard Isetan is having one too! Who says we are suffering from recession?

4 Comments:
Ya I hope Renee wins an Oscar for her role as the wife. Can feel her frustration and fear but love for the husband. Russell Crowe is good at acting but his roles are always so intense he's being stereotyped as an "intense man" actor.
So what's wrong with being the intense man??? Huh huh huh??? :P
Narthing la. But once in a while must act bimbo too. Then only can say he's an all round actor. if not he's just like Hugh Grant only in a different way.
HAhahahah but can you imagine Russell being a bimboo???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home