Ciri-ciri
I got an e-mail from my colleague on how to tell a person's characteristics based on the birth month. I was born in the month of December and I am suppose to have these traits:
DECEMBER:
Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.
I thought it was very accurate! So what do you think?

4 Comments:
#3 not very accurate. Din stick a mini bendera on car during Merdeka time :D
eh patrioticism is not just about sticking bendera up ok!!!
Can stand up and sing "Malaysia Berjaya" or not? Hehehe sure dunno the lyrics.
not only dunno the lyrics, I don't even know there's such song! But still it doesn't mean I am not patriotic!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home