Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Wet Monday

Yesterday, on the way to work, I saw 4 accidents! It was raining and perhaps that explained the accidents. Anyway, it is quite common for accidents to happen on the stretch of road that I drive to work everyday. After that, it will cause a massive jam and me arriving at work late. Sometimes this side of the road will be jammed and it's caused by an accident at the other side of the road. Too many KPCs who want to have a glance at the car number plates. I have been trying to go to work earlier, but the earlier I go, the heavier the traffic is. I don't understand.

With the kind of drivers that we have here, it is no wonder that accidents do happen. Instead of 2 lanes, they will create a third lane by using the emergency lane and cut in infront. While I was waiting to cross the road in the morning, the car at the back of me couldn't wait for her turn and cut me from the left! Now how rude is that!!!

If I ever get a heart attack, it would be because of all the heartache that I go through from driving.

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Yah... all our road woes are due to KPC's, SUV's, Toyota Ulcer drivers... Garment dunno how to solve the problem. If they kena saman dun just make them pay. Make them drive a Kancil for 5 years!

 
At 5:50 PM , Blogger Pebbles said...

Garment hopeless la!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home