Monday, October 03, 2005

The reminder of the days.

Well day 3 & 4 were basically shopping and more shopping! We went to MBK, Pratunum Market and the places nearby. Pratunum Market again yet another wholesaler paradise! Here you can find more apparel like shirts and pants. There are many shops selling just pants or just the skirts. Of course the jewelries as well. I bought a few things there, some tops and bottoms and necklaces. The wooden sweet like necklaces are in fashion now.

The size of MBK is a little like MidValley but the shops are like those in Sg. Wang. Basically you get to buy all sorts and you need to bargain to get the best price. I was going around looking for a pair of shoes but didn't find anything that I like. One of the items to buy in Bangkok of course is the lingeries; brands like Wacoal and Triumph which are made in Thailand. I realised that the designs found there cannot be found here. I got myself some really nice seamless knickers. In this complex, you can find the famous departmental store Tokyu here and food court that serves international cuisine. We tried one of the Japenese restaurants there and it tasted very similar to home's and it was cheaper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home