Ramadhan
Muslims have been puasa-ing since Wednesday i.e. 4 days ago and I already buka puasa (konon :P) twice with 2 groups of friends. Sigh this ramadhan is doomed to make my weight go up! Last night we went to PJ Hilton and the spread was really good but mostly just traditional Malay food. Macam macam ada. I particularly like the roti jala and putu mayam! It was RM75++ per person which I think it is rather expensive. I don't think I ate up to that much worth of food, not even half! We were there for a long time though, more than 3 hours. We were still there when they started preparing the supper buffet.
We went to Shah Alam today to buka with Su. We bought food from the open-aired bazaar near the stadium and boy there were so many stalls! T
here were lots of people too and we only browsed one and a half rows of stalls. The nasi kerabu that I bought was really nice and we had some ayam percik too. Besides that, we had one ikan bakar which was delicious and some kuih. Su is crazy over these tepung pelita. We didn't spent that much but we had quite a lot of varieties of foods. In the midst of eating, got a SMS from Sim asking us to buka at her house this Thursday.Oh boy! I better hit the gym tomorrow.

2 Comments:
So many stalls! So many people! So many bluebottle flies!!! But we emerged from dinner without typhoid or dysentry so I suppose the flies are clean.
We got a "junk" stomach!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home