Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Stormy

It has been raining these few days... or maybe this couple of week! So ah the office damn cold! On top of that I'm sitting right under the vent, the air blowing directly on top of my head! Even now as I'm writing, it is pouring outside. I drag to have to drive back later, sure jam like crazy!

Actually our life quite sad hoh, always complaining about the weather la, no parking lot la, traffic jam la... and some people have to suffer worrying about their 3 meals per day and having no place to sleep at night. We really ought to be thankful and appreciative of what we have, what we are and where we are.

Amen.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

True oso la. Nothing is every enuff for us. The key I guess is to be happy with what we got. Even if it means comparing ourselves to the less fortunate.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home