Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sick

I woke up with a terrible tummy pain, so pain that I had to curl my body. Felt better after poo-ing twice. But then I also felt dizzy, the room was spinning whenever I closed my eyes. I dragged myself to clean my teeth, then had to lie down again before taking my shower. So I was alternating lying down and getting ready. In the middle of all these, I vomited. Only water came out; lots of it. Then I felt better though still feeling weak. I was very tempted to go on MC but with the external boards on, I thought I better not.

Anyway, I arrived in the office safely at 9a.m. and it was raining rather heavily on the way there. I am ok since though my tummy still getting the sharp pain. I'm not sure of the cause but I'm suspecting it is either the fried rice I had for dinner or the mee jawa that I had for lunch at the cafetaria. Hmmm or could it be the yoghurt that I had?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home