Sunday, October 16, 2005

More of me

I don't know what I should blogged about but I feel like blogging. :) Hmmm... maybe I can reveal a little bit more about myself. Let's see...

I like to read. All kinds. Mostly Chinese and English novels. Now mainly read English; read lots of Chinese during my school days. I like to read fashion magazines too. I buy Women Weekly the Malaysian edition almost every month since this year. As the matter of fact, I'm a little bored of it now and I think I'm gonna stop buying after the December issue. I always like the December issue of any kind of magazines because there's a lot to read about Christmas and the new year. Mostly I like to look at the presents being wrapped up nicely in a package. I also like In Style but it is just too expensice to buy. What I do is usually I will buy the past issues with only RM10. Not too bad and it wasn't too old an issue anywhere; like now I can get the August issue. Vanity Fair is interesting too again the oversea edition is just too expensive. It is either I will buy the old issues or I will brush up my magazine reading during my haircut. :P

Come to think of it, I wonder why the oversea magazines are always more interesting than the local ones. I'm not sure whether this is because I do not always get to read the overseas edition therefore it is always more interesting whenever I get a chance to read.

I read Times too since Sot subsribed to it. The articles are definately insightful and sometimes you can even find some fashion news in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home