Sunday, October 16, 2005

Happy Birthday

It's Sel's 40th birthday today! We were all invited to her party last night. It was a wet night but our spirits were not dampened and we all had fun. We always like going to her house anyway because her mum's cooking is out of this world. Though she catered most of the food last night, her mum did cooked the mutton. I'm not sure where she found the caterer, but she fried one of the best char kuay teow in town! Mind you, she's an Indian. There were also fresh idly and thosai and she will make it fresh for you.

Since it was raining, tables were being set inside the house rather than in the garden. I had some wine (the wine was good!) and some whisky. Oh ya aunty also made the chocolate birthday cake. I didn't have my camera nor my PDA so no pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home