Monday, October 24, 2005

Bitten and Bruised

My left hand near the albow has 2 bruises! I was bitten by Cal yesterday; that fatty boy! I was teasing him and he got geram and bit me! Ouch! It was painful and I was left with 2 teeth marks.

Leaving the injury aside, we had a nice day out. I was pleasantly surprised that everyone could make it. I SMSed everyone a night before and everyone just replied "Ok. See you there" with a :) . There were times where one would say not free la, have to have dinner at home la, too early la, this and that la. But yesterday was a good day, everyone just say yes. It was an easy job for me the organiser. We went to Mount Kiara supposely to have coffee at Starbucks, but then got distracted by this Hainan Restaurant 2 doors away. I think we were attracted by the tea set that they serve. It was 2 half-boiled eggs, toast and coffee/tea. I think almost all of us ordered the set and it was good. Sam and I shared a french toast which was yum as well. After tea, we went over to Plaza Damas because Mark wants to look at TV so we went to SenQ. We proceeded to dinner at Modesto's Pizza. The pizza looked better than it tasted and we will never go back there again. So that should tell you how good/bad that place is. Oh while at Damas, we went in to Sin Ma and Sam was showing me how to put up a bun with a chopstick. Not those chopstick for noodles la, the one for hair. It was easy enough so I bought one. I did it ok last night but was trying to do so this morning but tak jadi.

It was good to see everyone! Looking forward to our steamboat session next week at our place. Must remember to go buy the steamboat pot. My mistress, if you are reading this, remember you are our maid of the day. Hheheee.... and don't forget to wear your apron, apron only. *run*

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM , Blogger Foot Futt said...

Ummm now you mention the french toast I feel like having some with maple syrup or honey. Ok dinnertime so I am hungry la.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home