Monday, October 24, 2005

Girls, Interrupted

I was home over the weekend and had nothing to do on the Saturday's night; I finished reading Girls, Interrupted! I like the book very much. It also cleared a doubt that I always had. You see, we always look at the loonies that get locked in the mad house and we labelled them as "Crazy" or "Mad". My doubt was would they think the same as us when they look at us? Would they think we are the crazy ones instead? Well according to the writer Susanna, and she is a victim of neurosis said that they live in 2 parallel worlds. One being the world that we live in and the other one that we "normal" people claimed as the crazy world. And when they are in another world, they will look into the world where they came in from. Exactly what I was wondering about.

Fascinating isn't it?

I saw the motion picture long time ago, just never read the book till now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home