Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Balik Kampung

What la... kononnya all balik kampung but if you take a tour of Ikano, it is as though everyone's kampung is there! We went there today in the afternoon and we had to circle many rounds before getting a parking lot. I don't understand, don't people go back to their kampung anymore? I was hoping for some peace but I guess not.

We went to Vit's place for lunch; open house la. I didn't eat too much, the food was good but oily. However, I helped myself to quite a bit of coconut candy and other super sweet sweets too. It is rather ironic that I take coffee without sugar and then go eat all these sweets. I never used to like sweets stuff, but as i aged, I seem to have developed a sweet tooth! The best part of all was that they actually served coffee and tea. It is always nice to complete a meal with coffee or tea.

Happy Deepavali everyone! Enjoy your holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home